Tuesday 5 May 2015

IFTTT update: Introducing the WeMo Lighting Channel

Belkin’s new WeMo Lighting Channel lets you schedule when to turn your lights on and off or dim automitically.

The Channel supports WeMo Smart LED Bulbs and many OSRAM Lightify products like the Tunable White 60, Gardenspot Mini RGB, and Flex RGBW.

IFTTT Recipe: Turn on WeMo Bulbs with a WeMo Light Swith long press connects wemo-light-switch to wemo-lighting

IFTTT Recipe: When I get home turn on my WeMo bulbs connects ios-location to wemo-lighting

IFTTT Recipe: When I leave home, turn off my WeMo Bulbs connects ios-location to wemo-lighting

IFTTT Recipe: If I turn off my WeMo Bulbs then turn off my WeMo Switch connects wemo-lighting to wemo-switch

IFTTT Recipe: If I turn off my WeMo Switch then turn my WeMo Bulbs off connects wemo-switch to wemo-lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment