Friday 6 March 2015

IFTTT update: Introducing the Zubie Channel


Zubie is a connected car service that makes driving safer, easier and less expensive. It tracks your trips, alerts you to engine and battery problems, unsafe driving events, arrivals and departures, and more!


IFTTT Recipe: When my car has a problem, email me the details connects zubie to email


IFTTT Recipe: Record trip activity to a Google spreadsheet connects zubie to google-drive


IFTTT Recipe: When I leave home, turn off the lights connects zubie to smartthings


IFTTT Recipe: If I am on vacation, then adjust my Nest thermostat to save money connects zubie to nest-thermostat


IFTTT Recipe: Update the Odometer in my Numerous Dashboard connects zubie to numerous


Check out Zubie’s profile on IFTTT for more Recipes to empower your car.


No comments:

Post a Comment