Thursday 10 October 2013

Dedicated & VPS Server Provider

Having written about hosting, server configurations and issues I have run into I though I would write a quick post about my server provider Hetzner.

If you are in the market looking for a new server provider for either a virtual server or dedicated server then give these guys a try.

I have been using both their dedicated and virtual servers for a long time and never had an issues with service or support.

They offer hardware support only so you need to know what you are doing with server configuration but if you can live with that then Hetzner have some really great servers at very low prices. I have yet to find a provider able to offer the same specification servers at a lower price.

The network connectivity is brilliant and practically everything is automated (reverse dns, additional IPs) so no waiting in long queues to get something changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment